Kettlebell Kneeling Shoulder Press
1) Keep both shins on the floor and widen your stance. Chest up - engage the core and glutes!
2) Start with the weights resting near your shoulders - elbows facing forward and down. Keep the wrists up - there should be a straight line with the arms and wrists. Don't let them bend backwards.
1) Slowly extend your arms and push upwards - keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.
3) Touch your shoulders and repeat.