Kneel to Box Jump
- Plyometric Jump Box · Bench · Deck Step
- Full Body
1) Place the plyo box/bench in front of you (about a foot or 2) and kneel down.
1) Lean into your feet slightly and jump up. As you do this, move your feet in front so you end up in a low squat position. You're aiming for a flat back and knees bent around 90 degrees.
2) Press into your feet and jump onto the platform. Keep low once you're on top.
3) Jump backwards off the platform - let the balls of your feet make contact with the floor first. As you land, cushion the impact by coming into a squat position.
Note: you can generate momentum by swinging your arms up (step 1).