View this exercise on Fitain
Kettlebell Curtsy Lunge (Overhead)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Abdominals
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the weights above your head. Extend your arms up with a slight bend in the elbows.
1) Take a step back with your left leg across your body at a 45 degree angle - let the balls of your feet touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) Press into your right heel and drive back to the starting position.