Step Plank Jack (Feet Elevated)
- Deck Step · Bench
1) Place the bench behind you.
2) Hinge forward from the hips and plant both hands on the floor (make sure your hands are directly under your shoulders). Put one foot on the bench.
3) Shift the weight to your hands and put your other leg on the bench. You should be in a decline plank position.
1) Keeping the plank position, jump your feet outwards.
2) Now, jump your feet back to the starting position.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.
Note: keep a slight bend in your knees and elbows.