Kettlebell Half Kneeling Bottoms Up Press
1) Half kneel by keeping your right shin on the ground and plant the left foot on the floor - you should have a 90 degree angle. Keep the chest up - engage the core and glutes.
2) Grab the kettlebell with the handle at the bottom and the weight at the top.
3) Start with your elbow bent and tucked in. It should be hovering just around your shoulder.
Note: the idea is to balance the weight on the press up and the lowering.
1) Slowly extend your arm and push upwards. Keep a slight bend in the elbow as you reach the top.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.