Resistance Band Shoulder Press
- Resistance Bands
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees - feet shoulder-width a part. Keep the chest up, core tight and back flat.
2) Grab the resistance band by the handles and step one foot on it. Take a step forward with your free leg so the anchor is behind you.
3) Start with the handles resting near your shoulders - elbows facing outwards and down. The band should be behind the elbows.
1) Slowly extend your arms and push upwards - keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.
3) Touch your shoulders and repeat.