Mini Band Squat Walk (Side to Side)
- Mini Resistance Band
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1 ) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees.
2) Place both feet through the band - pull it up to your calves and slightly widen your stance to keep it in place.
3) Hinge at the hips and slowly bend your legs - lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
4) Lower your legs until they’re near parallel to the floor.
1) Keeping low, take 4 side steps to one side.
2) Repeat in the other direction.
Note: Make your legs wide enough to keep the band in place.