Barbell Squat Snatch Press
- Shoulders · Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the bar with a wide overhand grip and place it behind your neck - elbows face down and out.
3) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
4) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
1) Slowly extend your arms and push upwards - keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.
3) Touch your shoulders and repeat.