View this exercise on Fitain
Wall Ball Squat Throw
- Wall Ball
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Abdominals · Shoulders
1) Stand close to a wall (about a foot or 2) and face it square on.
2) Hold the ball in front of your chest. Relax the shoulders and point the elbows down.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position - keep the chest up, core tight back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Press into the heels and drive to standing.
4) When you're at the top, push/throw the ball as high as you can on the wall.
5) Catch the ball and lower yourself back into a squat.
Note: The power comes from driving your legs from the bottom.