Mini Band Travelling Push Up
- Mini Resistance Band
1) Place your arms through the band - it should be resting around your wrists. Spread your arms apart slightly to keep it in place.
2) Start on all fours and extend your legs behind you. Keep the back flat at all times and arms under your shoulders.
1) Move your right arm outwards and lower your chest to the ground - keep the legs stationary and make sure the elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom. Now, push up (think as if you're pushing the ground away) and return the right arm back to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.