Landmine Half Kneeling Press
- Chest · Shoulders
1) Use the landmine attachment to anchor a barbell on the floor - load your weight to the other side. Position yourself so the anchor is in front of you.
2) Half kneel by keeping one shin on the ground and bring the other leg in front. Plant the foot on the floor and you should have a 90 degree angle. Keep the chest up - engage the core and glutes.
3) Grab the bar with a neutral grip (palms facing inward) and elbows pointing down. Rest it near your shoulder.
1) Push the landmine away from you - your arms should be extended with a slight bend in the elbows at the endpoint.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze your chest together. Now, gently lower to the starting position.