View this exercise on Fitain
Sandbag Toss & Chase
- Full Body
1) Start with the sandbag on the floor and face towards it with a medium stance - shins almost touch the bag.
2) Hinge forward from the hips, bend your knees, back flat and grab the top handles.
1) Press into your heels and lift the sandbag off the floor.
2) When you reach hip height, thrust the hips forward and lift your heels up from the ground - use this momentum to bring the bag up higher. As it gets to shoulder level, adjust your hand position so they're either side of the bag. Your elbows should be pointing down and you should be fully standing at this point.
3) Push the bag a few feet away from you.
4) Walk towards it and get back in the starting position.