- Full Body
1) In standing position, slightly bend your knees and widen your stance. Place the kettlebell on the floor in between your legs so the handle is facing forward. Keep the kettlebell close to you at all times.
2) Hinge at the hips and have a slight bend at the knees. As you squat down, keep your back flat and head neutral.
3) Grab the kettlebell by its handle. Twist the arm inwards so the thumb is facing behind.
1) Press into your heels, thrust your hips forward and use this momentum to lift the kettlebell up above your head. As you reach chest height, bend your elbow and rotate your hand so your palm faces forward.
2) Straighten your legs and pause at the top.
3) Reverse the movement by first lowering the kettlebell to your shoulders.
4) Now, drop your elbow and rotate your wrist at the same time. Follow the momentum so the kettlebell is back to the starting position (your thumb should be pointing behind).
Note: the left arm is extended outwards and acts as a counter balance.