Barbell Hang Power Clean
1) Stand tall with the chest up and core tight.
2) Start with the barbell resting around your hips/thighs with an overhand grip - shoulder width apart.
1) Hinge forward from the hips slightly and push your tailbone back.
2) Thrust the hips forward and lift your heels up from the ground - use this momentum to lift the barbell up. As it gets to shoulder level, come under the bar, lift your elbows and catch the bar across your shoulders - your triceps should be parallel to the ground and palms facing up. Come up to standing.
3) Now, bend your knees and drive upwards - push the bar up above your head. Pause for a second at the top.
4) Reverse the movement by first lowering the bar to your shoulders.
5) Once here, point your elbows down which will cause the barbell to swing down. Follow the momentum and aim for the bar to make contact with your thighs.