View this exercise on Fitain
Lunge w/ Side Reach
- Body weight
- Full Body
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
1) Take a step forward with your left leg - let the balls of your feet touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) Lift your arms up towards the ceiling - with a slight bend in the elbows
3) Keep upright and tilt your body towards the front leg.
4) Pause for a second, press into your right heel and drive back to the starting position. As you do this, bring your arms down.
5) Repeat on the other side.