Resistance Band Lying Leg Pull Over
- Resistance Bands
- Hip Abductors
1) Lie on your back on the floor - fully extend both legs and keep them straight.
2) Grab a resistance band and put your foot inside the loop. The sole of your foot should have contact at all times with the band.
3) On the side your leg is raised, grab the other side of the band and hold it in place on the floor.
Note: Keep the feet pointing up so the band stays in place.
1) Slowly lower your leg across your body - aiming for the toe to touch the floor. Point the toe towards the floor to emphasise the stretch.
2) Pause for a second and return to the starting position.