Barbell Upright Row to Front Raise
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Start by holding the bar with an overhand grip in front of your thighs.
1) Raise your elbows up and out - keep the bar close to your body.
2) Once you hit chest level, pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.
3) Now, perform a front raise. Keep the arms straight and lift the weight upwards.
4) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.