Kettlebell Hang Clean
- Full Body
1) In standing position, slightly bend your knees and widen your stance. Place the kettlebell on the floor in between your legs so the handle is facing forward. Keep the kettlebell close to you at all times.
2) Hinge at the hips and have a slight bend at the knees. As you squat down, keep your back flat and head neutral.
3) Grab the kettlebell by its handle. Twist the arm inwards so the thumb is facing behind.
1) Drive from your heels and come up to standing. As you reach half way, bend your elbow and twist your arm back to neutral at the same time. You should end up in a racked position (elbow pointed down, tucked into your sides with the kettlebell resting on your forearm).
2) Now, reverse the movement by lowering the weight to the floor. Follow the momentum and twist your wrist so your thumb ends up facing behind (starting position).