Kettlebell Forward Lunge (w/ Rotation)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Abdominals
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the weight close to your body in front of your chest - keep the shoulders down. Your elbows should be facing down and forward.
Note: The model is holding the kettlebell in a crush grip. The handle is resting on his chest.
1) Take a step forward with your right leg - let the heel touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) Twist your body towards the front leg - keep the chest up and core tight.
3) Pause for a second and press into your right heel and drive back to the starting position. As you do this, reverse the twist in your body so you're facing forward.
4) Repeat on the other side.