Kettlebell Sit & Press
- Abdominals · Shoulders · Upper Back
1) Lie with your back on the floor.
2) Grab the kettlebell with both hands and extend your arms out in front of you - it should be in alignment with the chest.
1) Tighten the core and lift yourself up from the floor - use your abs to pull you up. As you do this, adjust the kettlebells position so it counter balances your body. Pause when you reach the top.
2) Now, slowly lower yourself back down to the floor. You may have to readjust your arms to counter balance yourself.