Plate Pull Over & Press
- Weighted Plate
1) Lay on your back, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
2) Grab the weight and place both hands shoulder-width apart. Extend your arms over your chest - keep a slight bend in your elbows.
1) Slowly lower the weight and touch your chest.
2) Drive with the feet and push up to the starting position.
3) Now, In an arc-like motion, lift the bar up and over towards your head - keep the arms straight. The endpoint should be your arms pointing behind you.
4) Now, slowly reverse the movement back to the starting position.