Head Stand Push Up
- Body weight
1) Find a wall and stand about a foot or 2 in front of it.
2) Start on all fours - the balls of your feet should have contact with the floor at all times.
3) Bend your knees and swing your left leg up towards the wall.
4) As your left leg gets half way, push your right leg up towards the wall. Bend the left knee and make contact with the wall with the sole of your left foot. The right foot should follow straight after - let the heel make contact with the wall. You should be in the head stand position.
1) Keeping contact with the wall, extend your arms and push yourself up (think as if you're pushing the ground away).
2) Pause when you reach the top. Now, lower to the starting position.