BOSU Dome SpiderMan Push Up
- BOSU Ball
- Chest · Obliques
1) Start by placing the BOSU dome side up on the floor.
2) Go on all fours with your hands placed on the BOSU. Keep your hands directly under your chest.
3) Now fully extend the legs behind you - keep the core tight and tuck the hips in. You should be in the plank position.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground. As you do this, pull your right knee towards your right elbow - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom. Now, push up (think as if you're pushing the ground away) and move your leg back to the starting position.
Coordination · Balance
Fitain is FREE
for everyone to use
All features & functionality are included. We have worked hard to make sure we can help as many people as possible take the next steps on their health and fitness journey.
Get started straight away
Sign up takes less than a minute and unlike existing apps, we don't ask for your age, weight, height, sex or shoe size. Find high-quality workout plans and health and fitness professionals in a matter of seconds. You can even take things a step further and connect with a trainer. You're in control and your information is always kept safe and secure at all times. We will never share your data with other companies.