BOSU Dome SpiderMan Push Up
- BOSU Ball
- Chest · Obliques
1) Start by placing the BOSU dome side up on the floor.
2) Go on all fours with your hands placed on the BOSU. Keep your hands directly under your chest.
3) Now fully extend the legs behind you - keep the core tight and tuck the hips in. You should be in the plank position.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground. As you do this, pull your right knee towards your right elbow - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom. Now, push up (think as if you're pushing the ground away) and move your leg back to the starting position.