- Body weight
1) Sit on your tailbone, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
2) Place your hands in the crease between your thigh and knee.
3) Extend your arms fully and lean back. Tighten your core and release your arms - hold this position.
4) Lift your feet off the floor and straighten your legs. Now, lift your arms up so they're parallel to your legs.
1) Bring your torso and knees closer together. As you do this, bend your knees and elbows which will cause you to 'crunch' in the centre. Pause here and breathe out.
2) Reverse the movement back to the starting position.