View this exercise on Fitain
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the sandbag by the handles behind your neck - resting on your shoulders.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Pause for a second at the bottom. Press into the heels and drive back to the starting position.