Elevated Deep Lunge
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Place the plyo box/step on the floor and face towards it. The platform should be about a foot or 2 in front of you.
2) Lift your left knee up and place that foot on the platform. Use your right leg to stabilise this position - the balls of your right foot should be in contact with the floor. The heel may also be raised. Keep the chest up and core tight.
1) Shift your weight to the left heel and drive upwards until fully standing - your right foot should be hanging.
2) Pause for a second and lower yourself to the starting position - land on the balls of the right foot.