Barbell Incline Rear Delt Row
- Barbell · Deck Step · Bench · Smith Machine
- Shoulders · Upper Back
1) Adjust the bench/step so that it's in an incline position (around a 45 degree angle).
2) Lie forward on the platform (chest face down). Plant both feet on the floor - the balls of your feet should have contact with the ground at all times.
3) Grab the bar with an overhand grip (palms facing down).
1) Slowly pull the bar towards your body and squeeze the shoulder blades together.
2) Pause for a second and extend your arms back to the starting position.