Kettlebell Floor Press (Alternating)
1) Lay on your back, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
2) Grab the weights and place them above your chest. Extend your arms upwards with a slight bend in your elbows. Keep your hands shoulder width apart with palms facing down.
Note: Keep the wrists up - don't let the wrists drop back.
1) Slowly lower one weight towards your chest until the elbow is about an inch of the ground - you should feel a stretch.
2) Pause for a second and push up to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.