Suspension Strap Tricep Dip
- Suspension Trainer
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be a long length.
2) Grab the handles and face away from the anchor. Now, push yourself up so your arms are fully extended. You're aiming for the anchor, straps, back and arms to all be aligned.
3) Walk your legs forward until you are comfortable (the further away your legs are, the harder it will be).
1) Slowly lower yourself until your elbows are near 90 degree angles.
2) Hold for a second and push up to the starting position.