C Sit Knee Up Crunch
1) Sit on your tailbone, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
2) Place your hands in the crease between your thigh and knee.
3) Extend your arms fully and lean back. Tighten your core and release your arms - hold this position.
4) Lift your arms up over your head and clasp your hands together.
1) Keep the arms straight and lower them towards your stomach. As you do this, lift your right leg so they both meet in the centre - keep the bend in your knee.
2) Crunch in the middle and pause. The endpoint should be your right leg vertical and the knee at 90 degrees. Your hands should make contact with your lower shin.
3) Now, reverse the movement so your foot is back on the floor and arms are in the air.
4) Repeat on the other side.