View this exercise on Fitain
Medicine Push Up
- Medicine Ball · Wall Ball
- Chest · Triceps
1) Place the medicine ball on the floor.
2) Get in the plank position - place both hands on the ball (make sure they're directly under your chest) and extend your legs back behind you. Keep the core tight, back flat, head neutral and tuck the hips in.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back in the plank.