View this exercise on Fitain
Ez Bar 21s
- EZ Bar
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the bar with an underhand grip by your waist - face the palms up.
1) Slowly lift the dumbbells towards your shoulders but stop half way. Squeeze the biceps at the top and lower to the starting position. Perform for 7 reps.
2) This time, start from half way. Lift the dumbbells towards your shoulders, again squeezing the biceps at the top. Don't drop your arms pass half way. Perform for another 7 reps.
3) Now, extend your arms so the dumbbells are at the bottom by your waist. Lift them towards your shoulders for full range of motion. Perform for 7 reps.