Agility Ladder Squat Jump
- Agility Ladder
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hinge from the hips and bend your knees slightly.
3) Start at the bottom of the ladder outside the square to the left.
1) Press into your feet and jump to the side in the square and out again. Land on the balls of your feet.
2) Pause for a second, hinge from the hips and keep low.
3) Press into your feet and jump in a diagonal to the square in front of you and out.
4) Follow this pattern until you reach the end of the ladder.
Note: When you jump, shift the weight to the middle of your feet.