Kettlebell Glute Bridge Chest Press
1) Lay on your back, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
2) Grab the weights and place them above your chest. Extend your arms upwards with a slight bend in your elbows. Keep your hands shoulder width apart with palms facing down.
3) Press into your heels, engage your glutes and lift your back off the floor. The endpoint should be a straight line between your thighs and torso.
1) Slowly lower the weights towards your chest until the elbows are about an inch of the ground - you should feel a stretch.
2) Pause for a second and push up to the starting position.