Suspension Strap Inverted Row
- Suspension Trainer
- Upper Back
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be a long length.
2) Lay on the floor directly under the anchor in a semi supine position. Plant both feet firmly on the floor and bend your knees at a 90 degree angle.
3) Extend your arms and grab the handles - lift yourself up from the floor. You're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
1) Slowly pull yourself up towards the handles and squeeze the shoulder blades together. You're aiming for the body to be flat.
2) Pause for a second and extend your arms back to the starting position.