Inch Worm Push Up (Hop)
- Body weight
1) Stand tall with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Shift the weight to your left leg and lift your right one up.
1) Keep the right leg up as you hinge forward from the hips. Walk your hands forward until you're in a plank (have your arms directly under your shoulders at the end point). Keep the core tight and hips up.
2) Perform a push up - slowly lower your chest to the ground. Pause at the bottom. Now, push up (think as if you're pushing the ground away).
3) Walk your hands back to your feet. As you do this, hinge from the hips and try keep your legs as straight as possible. Come up to standing.
4) Now, swing your right knee up and jump up with your left leg. Land on the balls of your foot.
5) Follow this pattern and repeat.