Dumbbell Elevated Curtsy Lunge (Racked Alternating)
- Dumbbell · Deck Step
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Place the bench/step horizontally on the floor.
2) Stand on the left of the platform with your left leg on and the other on the floor. This will cause the left leg to be bent.
3) Grab the dumbbells and rest them on your shoulders - palms facing together (neutral grip).
1) Shift the weight to your left heel and drive up. Lift your left leg up and step to the right.
2) Shift the weight to your right and take a back step with your left leg across the body at 45 degrees - let the balls of your feet touch the ground first.
3) Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
4) Shift the weight to your right heel and drive up. Lift your left leg up and step to the left.
5) Shift the weight to your left and lunge back to the starting position.