Cable BOSU Crunch
- Cable Machine · BOSU Ball
1) On one side of the cable machine slide the anchor point to the bottom.
2) Select your weight and attach the rope to the end.
3) Place the BOSU ball, dome side up a couple feet away from the anchor.
4) Facing the opposite direction, lay on the BOSU on your back, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
5) Place the rope behind your neck and grab with both hands - elbows facing in.
1) Curl up by tightening the abs.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower yourself to the starting position.