View this exercise on Fitain
Inch Worm Push Up
- Body weight
1) Stand tall with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
1) Hinge forward from the hips and walk your hands forward until you're in a plank (have your arms directly under your shoulders at the end point). Keep the core tight and hips up.
2) Perform a push up - slowly lower your chest to the ground. Pause at the bottom. Now, push up (think as if you're pushing the ground away).
3) Walk your hands back to your feet. As you do this, hinge from the hips and try keep your legs as straight as possible. Now, come up to standing.
4) Follow this pattern and repeat.