Elevator Push Up
- Body weight
1) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Put your arms directly under your shoulders.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground but stop half way - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Lower your body again from halfway to the floor.
3) From here, 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back to half way.
4) Now, 'push up' again until you're back in the plank.
5) Follow this pattern and repeat.
Note: pause at every level - top, midway & bottom.