Kettlebell Reverse Lunge (w/ Pass Through)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the weight by left your side.
1) Take a step backward with your left leg - let the balls of your feet touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) Whilst your low, bring the kettlebell under your right leg and pass it to the other am.
3) Press into your right heel and drive back to the starting position.
4) Repeat on the other side.