Elevated One Leg Squat
- Plyometric Jump Box · Bench · Deck Step
- Hip Adductors · Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Place the plyo box/bench on your right side - about a foot or 2.
2) Rest your right foot on the platform. Only continue when you're balanced.
1) Slowly bend your left leg and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral. Lower your leg until its near parallel to the floor. Don't let the knee track over the toes.
2) Pause for a second at the bottom, press into your heel and drive up to standing.