- Full Body
1) Set 4 hurdles on the floor - forward, side, left and right.
2) Stand on one foot and raise the other - keep the knee soft.
1) Hop over the hurdles in an anticlockwise order (back, right, forward). Land on the balls of your feet and keep the knees soft (this will absorb some of the impact).
2) Boxer shuffle around the left hurdle so you're back to the starting position.
3) Now, hop over the hurdles in a clockwise order (back, left, forward). Boxer shuffle around the right hurdle.
4) Follow this pattern and repeat.