Resistance Band Chest Dip
- Assisted Machine · Resistance Bands
1) Start by securing the band in place. It should come in front of your body, behind your upper back, then in front on the other side. Place your thumb and fingers through the band and hold onto the handles - this will hold it in place.
2) Lift yourself up from the apparatus.
3) Lean slightly forward so your upper body is forward and the lower body is behind.
1) Bend your elbows and lower yourself down - you'll feel a stretch in your chest.
2) Pause at the bottom. Now, push yourself up to the starting position.
Note: this can also be done on dip bars.