Dumbbell Surrender Squat
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees - feet shoulder-width apart. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the weight close to your body at all times. Relax the shoulders and point the elbows down.
1) Hinge at the hips as if you're going into a squat position.
2) Whilst keeping the chest up and back flat, kneel with the right leg so you're in a half kneeling position.
3) Now, bring your knee down so you are fully kneeling.
4) Lift the left foot up and bring it in front of you.
5) Drive from the left heel and bring your right leg up to the starting position.