Suspension Strap Inverted Press
- Suspension Trainer
- Shoulders · Upper Back
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be a short length.
2) Go on all fours and place your feet through the handles.
3) Get in the plank position - from here, walk your hands back and lift your hips up. Aim to have a straight line between your head, neck, legs and back.
1) Bend your elbows and lower yourself to the floor - keep the body straight at all times.
2) Pause at the bottom. Now, push yourself up to the starting position.