Suspension Strap Snow Angel
- Suspension Trainer
- Upper Back
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be a mid length.
2) Grab the handles with an overhand grip - take a few back steps. Externally rotate your arms out and have your elbows close to your sides - point the elbows out and down.
3) Lean slightly back - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
Note: this is only a slight lean.
1) Slowly extend your arms towards the ceiling.
2) Pause at the top. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position - squeeze the shoulder blades together.