View this exercise on Fitain
Landmine Clean (One Arm)
- Full Body
1) Use the landmine attachment to anchor a barbell on the floor - load your weight to the other side. Position yourself so the anchor is in front of you.
2) Start in a deadlift position, with your right hand holding the bar - grab it with an overhand grip (the thumb should be facing the anchor point).
1) Drive from your feet and come up to standing.
2) As you reach chest level, open your hand and switch positions to an underhand grip (the thumb should be in the opposite direction).
3) Now, use the momentum and push the bar up - pause here.
4) Reverse the movement back to the starting position.