Battle Ropes Wave (Jumping Jack Slam)
- Battle Ropes
- Full Body
1) Attach the battle rope to a low anchor point.
2) Grab both ends of the rope (so the ends are pointing up) and walk a few feet backwards.
3) Squat down slightly and widen your stance - keep your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
1) Jump up towards the ceiling. As you do this, extend your arms and legs out in opposite directions.
2) As you land, whip the rope with force to create a wave - land on the balls of your feet.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.