Inch Worm Walk
- Body weight
- Full Body
1) Stand tall with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
1) Keep your legs straight and hinge forward from the hips - place your hands on the floor.
2) Walk your hands forward until you're in an exaggerated plank (you should be low to the ground with arms fully extended in front). Pause at the bottom.
3) Walk your feet towards your hands. At the same time, raise your tailbone towards the ceiling. Try keep a straight line with your extended arms/back and legs. The endpoint should look like an inverted 'V'.
4) Follow this pattern and repeat.